Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molotov's ???

+16
Mount Murder
xSilver
Knighticu5
KGthaGod
Patriots8781
xXEstrangedSoulXx
Killa Tofuuu
dave14810
xShAmE oN YoUx
kdawg416
Machiavellus
for_twin_te4
SicKxLiquiD
Foxtwins7
JibJabJessie
mkj13
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should we remove molotovs

Molotov's ??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%Molotov's ??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 13 ]
Molotov's ??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap72%Molotov's ??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 72% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 46

Molotov's ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Molotov's ???

Post by Knighticu5 October 23rd 2012, 5:19 am

lol at all you fat kids jumping on here the second someone gets called out. remember its a game not real life. and i like how the biggest L4DBAG of all time says that i care about the game more than anybody else, get real nerd

Knighticu5
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by SlidingPeak October 23rd 2012, 6:13 pm

Knighticu5 wrote:lol at all you fat kids jumping on here the second someone gets called out. remember its a game not real life. and i like how the biggest L4DBAG of all time says that i care about the game more than anybody else, get real nerd

Get real nerd LOL?
I took a year off because I'm financially stable. I'm currently attending a local Uni. in the Bio/Nutrition program & I managed to ascertain a girlfriend and lose 50ish lbs. I feel fucking amazing. How are you Mr. Army?

Edit - I remember when I was E-dating Sweet she told me how you hit on her and sent her a friend request after playing with her once. Somebody needs a reality check here, and it's not me.
SlidingPeak
SlidingPeak
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by R e i g n October 25th 2012, 12:23 am

One Molly is a great idea.
R e i g n
R e i g n
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Machiavellus November 25th 2012, 5:07 am

Tank play doesn't come down to the tank himself anyway. If you're going for a cap on the guy with the molly he should always be able to spike you. Now you may get lucky and get him down in which case send support in an possible wipe. But it's silly how often tanks wipe on xbox. I wish there was a system to accurately see who was damaging the tank in most situations. You really shouldn't have to rely on a tank being on fire for him to die, but you guys just don't seem as apt at shooting tanks as even low tier PC so it makes me wonder if maybe you do need the molly. OR you could all learn to shoot tanks more. With your four uzis. Or stop shooting the tank from far away with your pump when he commits. These guns do a lot of damage to the tank and slowdown from even three uzis means no tank should ever get a hit unless he can get a corner. And getting cornered is generally bad survivor play or being aggressive, in which case you can literally kill the tank before his support gets in if all of your shooting him while he is punching cornered player A....
Machiavellus
Machiavellus
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Machiavellus November 25th 2012, 5:09 am

Also. ALL GUNS(except hunting rifle) decrease damage over range, so in these situations even with uzi you should be just out of punching distance of the tank if you expect to do anything to him.
Machiavellus
Machiavellus
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Machiavellus November 25th 2012, 5:13 am

Chip is another story. Don't waste your ammo, but don't be afraid to get as much damage into a tank with no support as you can. Tanks who likes doritos die quickly.
Machiavellus
Machiavellus
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum