Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys...

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys... Empty Hey guys...

Post by MrIPlayGames97 February 22nd 2013, 1:14 am

Hey guys, MrIPlayGames97 here. I have joined the Left 4 Dead Safe Room looking for some friends to play some Left 4 Dead with.

I own both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, but I generally play Left 4 Dead 2 more. This is because I have all DLC's for it and I feel playing Left 4 Dead 1 is kind of pointless since I have all of the campaigns from it on Left 4 Dead 2.

I am looking for people to play with, but I am also looking for people to do some YouTube videos with. My channel name is the same as my L4D Saferoom Username.
I already have one Left 4 Dead video up, which is a playthrough of Cold Stream.

If you are interested in playing some games with me, add me on Xbox Live (GT is the same as my L4D Saferoom username) and send me a message saying you found me here.

Thank you very much for reading, and I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

MrIPlayGames97
n00b

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... Empty Re: Hey guys...

Post by JibJabJessie February 22nd 2013, 9:01 pm

If you want to join the competitive community, I recommend you try the PUGs out. We play on the Confogl mutation (a harder versus mode) and have specific rules to make it more balanced. Let me know if you're interested.
JibJabJessie
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by cynister March 1st 2013, 7:21 am

cynister
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content