Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L4D2 is Shitty

3 posters

Go down

L4D2 is Shitty Empty L4D2 is Shitty

Post by Legend May 10th 2013, 2:18 pm

Im not sure how many ppl are interested but for some strange reason i decided to host a tournament for after this league if it even finishes. The prize for winning will be 800 points, it will probably be around eight teams unless more sign up. The seeding will be based off past seasons so we dont have the best teams on one side of the bracket so the championship not a blowout. Rules will be the same as they have been, as to ringers, its up to the other team, if they let you use 3 ringers by all means have fun i really dont care. Rosters will be five players since its just a tournament. It will be double elimination unless for some reason theres more teams then i expect. Oh there is one new rule, weedy cant tryto take free wins off ppl trollol get raped weedy. Let me know on here or xbox if interested.

Also two or three co-hosts would help, just don't make stupid decisions and abuse what little power you'll have.

Legend
n00b

Back to top Go down

L4D2 is Shitty Empty Re: L4D2 is Shitty

Post by Ron_Jeremy May 14th 2013, 6:51 pm

I'm going to make a tournament where if you DON'T t bag the other team then you get banned

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by InkTheBrave May 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

You could sign me up, as long as this tournament starts some time soon as in some time in June then I can play
InkTheBrave
InkTheBrave
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by InkTheBrave May 21st 2013, 6:58 pm

Bandz rt wrote:You could sign me up, as long as this tournament starts some time soon as in some time in June then I can play

and by "I" that means "Us"
InkTheBrave
InkTheBrave
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down