Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the league

+7
niighhtmare
Ron_Jeremy
l_AZ_l
dave14810
JibJabJessie
Gorgeous
Nz DEVIL zN
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leaving the league - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving the league

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 18th 2013, 3:59 am

Nz DEVIL zN wrote:you dont remember no mercy and me charging you of the hospital floor and then you raged quit like a little cry baby.its all good man the smart people will know your lying anyways since you backing up unreal and your an ass clown anyways im done posting i think ive proven how much of a retard you are so enjoy been a dumb ass who thinks hes good later noob.

There's a big thing that's wrong here. Tell me the gamertag I had while you did this Smile because I haven't had the gt of R0n JerEmy for about 7-8 months. LOL, and if you have every PUB GAME stashed in your memory from 7-8 months ago, then I'm sorry but that's just SAD. And, it wasn't that long ago, then please, tell me that tag I was under xD This is one of the best things about having a lot of tags, I get to see who bullshits and who doesn't hahahaha

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by K3ppoch March 18th 2013, 5:38 am

I don't wanna take sides or get in the middle, but Devil, if you're so good, why do you claim to "have to carry pubs" when really, if you're as good as you say, you'd be able to bring in half decent people to play with you. You can't claim to any victory by what happened in a pub game on vanilla (be it someone quits or gets death charged or whatever). You have zero evidence to back up your claims, so no one will believe you but your self right now, you're just coming up with ways to make the story seem in your favor. Now I don't have anything against anyone in this thread, but I'm just showing how I see it so far. Bring a witness or footage of a legit 4v4 then things will be clear.

At the end of the day, it doesn't mean shit in real life if someone is better than someone else at an almost extinct video game. Right now, you're just showing what actually does affect real life, that you have a stubborn, cocky, stuck up personality.
K3ppoch
K3ppoch
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Diealotz March 18th 2013, 3:54 pm

niighhtmare wrote:[quote="

edit: On a somewhat different issue, we stack up the teams with what top players we have left, then complain when the weaker teams don't want to play as regularly, play at all or quit playing. There is myth that weaker teams will get better after losing a bunch of times, the truth is most people have peaked in ability unless they are completely new, as in playing a few months somewhat competitively. At this point in time I understand people just want to play with friends but don't be surprised when teams quit trying at an old game.

True story bro. I get tired of being call a dodger because i don't bring my team *brand new to confogl* and play wraithchild every night. Honestly if my team did nothin but play the best teams every night they wold quit playing after a week or two. So yes i bring them up slowly, get over it. Call me a dodge if you want. My team will play everyone when they are confident enough. My team knows im down to play anyone im not afraid to lose a game on xbox contrary to popular belief. I have nothing to prove nor care to prove to anyone. Be lucky i joined them or they may not still be trying now. Don't cry because i don't play you. Your the one that looks like a bitch.[/quote]

Black Pot & Kettle Gnome
Sir Diealotz
Sir Diealotz
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2