Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUGs Information

Go down

PUGs Information Empty PUGs Information

Post by JibJabJessie February 12th 2013, 12:45 am

Hey guys! Just want to inform you all that the PUGs will be starting up once again! Please sign up below or contact an admin (JibJabJessie, oELECTRICSUGARo, QudriplegicChik, dave14810, or MKJ13) to learn a thing or two or be a leader if you're interested.

What is a PUG?
It means Pick-Up Group/Game. Generally speaking, it's a group of randoms thrown together to play a team based game, like L4D2. Specifically here though, it's an attempt to expand and unify the L4D2 community by teaching tips we know on the competitive end. So, if you are interested in playing competitively and tired of the public lobbies, this is probably the first step you should take. We will be respectful and happy to teach you guys.

How does it work?
Typically, we'll have 2 teams of 2 teachers and 2 learners go head-to-head. Winning is not an important factor at all: only thing that matters is that you potentially improve. The teachers are the ones who call the shots and who will be giving you advice throughout the game. Learners should be respectful in return, and try their best to listen to the feedback they get from the teachers.

When can I start?
You can ask at any time to start. PUGs will be held every Tuesday night at 10PM EST. Shoot QudriplecChik a message to play.

If I join, do I have to attend every PUG session?
No, you can play whenever you want. It's meant to be a friendly competitive environment and there for you to learn on your own time. If you try it out and don't like it, then you don't have to come back. This is here for people who truly want to get better. You are not obligated to play.
JibJabJessie
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down