Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tofu is going to start streaming again. :)

4 posters

Go down

Tofu is going to start streaming again. :) Empty Tofu is going to start streaming again. :)

Post by Glitch February 17th 2013, 12:04 pm

We recently upgraded to HD. His stream is sexy as fuck. Any one who doesn't watch it already, it's probably one of the best quality streams going.

twitch.tv/killatofuuu

/shameless plug
Glitch
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Tofu is going to start streaming again. :) Empty Re: Tofu is going to start streaming again. :)

Post by JibJabJessie February 17th 2013, 8:20 pm

Another great stream ^.^

And....... I encourage you guys to put up your streams. People like watching! I like the voices, too, personally. I love hearing the heart, sweat, and tears pour out Sad
JibJabJessie
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Tofu is going to start streaming again. :) Empty Re: Tofu is going to start streaming again. :)

Post by l Zoey l February 17th 2013, 9:13 pm

JibJabJessie wrote:Another great stream ^.^

And....... I encourage you guys to put up your streams. People like watching! I like the voices, too, personally. I love hearing the heart, sweat, and tears pour out Sad

i agree Voices make the game fun. gettin suspended for sayin what you want in your own party is stupid even if it is on stream & i think that happened to this team last time bc they called someone pubs or something i dunno. & if a team is still talking trash when losing, it is funny to hear the retardation.
l Zoey l
l Zoey l
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy February 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

awesome....now i'll have something to do when I'm procrastinating from homework. It's about time this stream came back Smile

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitch February 17th 2013, 9:32 pm

Thanks guys.

And no, we were suspended for saying "this team needs work" in chat after beating someone by 2600 points. Our voices were muted for every league match so that we were not heard being rude, we were getting in trouble for things being said in the chat (against our control). I guess saying someone needs work is trashtalking haha. And also because Tofu wrote in chat "I don't agree with the way some things are run" in reference to people asking about how he likes the new league.

But that's over with. It was retarded but oh well. The stream looks amazing and we are back with our voices playing Wink
Glitch
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum