Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUT ME IN COACH!!! Fa thread

2 posters

Go down

PUT ME IN COACH!!! Fa thread Empty PUT ME IN COACH!!! Fa thread

Post by 100 PUSHUPS March 3rd 2013, 2:44 am

Hi
I'm interested in joining the ranks, pending my Xbox arcade has enough room to re-DL the updates. I played the first two season of gb/cg whichever was the first one or both. I wasnt very good then and probably worse now

Infected
My boomers are mostly popped, my hunters often dead stopped to a point where it's embarrassing. When I get a jockey I quickly dashboard pretending to lag out(SO HAWD TOO USE) I prefer swallowers over spitters. My tanks are nicknamed wild arms cuz I literally just hold RT and hope for the best.

Survivor.
I shoot. They explode. I have a big back pack so hop on in, I carried my pub teams like erry day back in 10'

Holla atcha BOY.

Gt:oh billllly

100 PUSHUPS
n00b

Back to top Go down

PUT ME IN COACH!!! Fa thread Empty Re: PUT ME IN COACH!!! Fa thread

Post by Unreal The Great March 3rd 2013, 9:27 am

100 PUSHUPS wrote:Hi
I'm interested in joining the ranks, pending my Xbox arcade has enough room to re-DL the updates. I played the first two season of gb/cg whichever was the first one or both. I wasnt very good then and probably worse now

Infected
My boomers are mostly popped, my hunters often dead stopped to a point where it's embarrassing. When I get a jockey I quickly dashboard pretending to lag out(SO HAWD TOO USE) I prefer swallowers over spitters. My tanks are nicknamed wild arms cuz I literally just hold RT and hope for the best.

Survivor.
I shoot. They explode. I have a big back pack so hop on in, I carried my pub teams like erry day back in 10'

Holla atcha BOY.

Gt:oh billllly

This dude dates underaged girls on xbox and he is like 38 with a reverse mohawk.

Unreal The Great
n00b

Back to top Go down