Left 4 Dead Safe Room Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the league

+7
niighhtmare
Ron_Jeremy
l_AZ_l
dave14810
JibJabJessie
Gorgeous
Nz DEVIL zN
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leaving the league Empty Leaving the league

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 14th 2013, 3:21 am

hey guys just wanted everyone to know that i left because unseen drek lied about playing us to get a win and also tasty gs team tried to do the same so until theese loser players are still here i dont wanna play. also half the teams dont reply to league matches so its pretty pointless.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Leaving the league Empty Re: Leaving the league

Post by Gorgeous March 14th 2013, 6:05 pm

Never got a LM message & you would have lost against Az team anyways so it doesn't make a difference if he did or didn't lie Smile
Gorgeous
Gorgeous
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by JibJabJessie March 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Impressive God made an honest mistake. He thought you guys were a different team.

And as far as AZ goes, you guys did not respond in a reasonable time frame. How do we prove something like that when it was over a week ago? The only evidence we had was their report. He said/she said situation. I would have removed it had it been brought up sooner. I have changed the way I keep record by asking losing teams to confirm their loss so a dispute like this doesn't happen.

And the game is still crawling, lol. Compared to the past seasons, teams having like 20 games under their belt is A LOT. It hasn't quite compared to the DeM TaNkZ league quite yet, but that league was more about activity, catering to the teams that would inevitably lose. This league is more about competition, imo. Even PC is still crawling. If you love the game, keep playing. If you're tired of it, don't. We're lucky that people still have a passion for this game. Might not be able to play everyday like we used to, but it is something.
JibJabJessie
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by dave14810 March 14th 2013, 10:59 pm

As Jessie said it is too far gone to look into if the game happened or not, and since their team is more or less done there's no point. However, even if you were joking, saying that they would have won anyway has no bearing on whether it mattered if the game was made up or not. As far as the activity, it has stalled a bit but its hard to compare to the Dem Tankz League when you consider that two of the weaker teams were involved in about half the total games played over the whole season. This season is definitely more competitive, I think last season there were only two teams that had a chance of winning the championship after all the disqualifications occurred, whereas this season has 5 or 6 possible contenders in my opinion.

dave14810
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 15th 2013, 12:36 am

well gorgeous the reason you didnt get asked is because i dont like you and im sure alot of other people dont either with your smart ass comments id kick your ass 1v1 so stop acting like your good.it was hard for me to get a team togeather and when i finally did half of them werent active so thats why so few games were played.the players i dont like did not get a response
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by l_AZ_l March 15th 2013, 12:59 am

devil your are a moron. you lost. plain and simple. your lucky i didnt record the game so i can embarrass you by posting it here on the forums. only reason i didnt record it is because i would not waste my time recording a game against BAD KIDS that everyone knows my team would rape. (as gorgeous said). lets 4v4 since you think your so good. stop saying 1v1, this is not a 1v1 game you idiot moron. go ahead and leave the league... you are in no way an impact on this community as a competitive player. your a pub. plain and simple.

l_AZ_l
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 15th 2013, 7:00 am

yes of course you dont have it recorded cos it never happened as much as you wish it did.unfotanauly you need your team to carry u which is why u wont 1v1 sorry your so bad at the game retard.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 15th 2013, 7:04 am

oh yeah i forgot to mention everytime i play u in pub games a2izona u rage quit so yeah get ur team to carry u cos u suck without them lol Smile
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dave14810 March 15th 2013, 7:29 pm

I don't understand your logic. You say he gets carried by his team in competitive games and one of the reasons you give is that when you play against him a pub game, where you are probably playing with friends and he is playing with randoms, he rage quits? There isn't a person in this community that could carry a team of randoms against 4 friends that have a reasonable idea of strategy of the game in a pub match.
As regards 1v1's, how do you do a 1v1 on xbox exactly? You can't play with 3 bots, that's too dumb to debate reasoning. Also I think if you ask most respectable pc players how much weight they give to 1v1's in deciding skill, they would say not much.
The trouble is deciphering if you are better than someone in this game is incredibly hard, especially on xbox. The stats we are given are mostly terrible. The only reliable stat we have is common kills, probably crowns also. I don't put much weight to special kills unless you are consistently always in the top 2/3. Some people will get 10 but it will be boomers and spitter kills.
However I don't see how doing a 4v4 proves who is better either. If the players he gets are inferior to the one's you get and you beat him, what does that prove? Other than he got better players to play with him. I have a suggestion to resolve this.
If you really want to show you are better on this game, get in a lobby with 6 others of more or less equal ability, next pick teams. Then with both of you streaming, make it so only you two get all lead infected and tanks, crown all witches, make every strategic decision. Do this for say 11 matches mixing up the teams every time, also everyone has to have the same ping. Then whoever won the most games is the better player.

edit: On a somewhat different issue, we stack up the teams with what top players we have left, then complain when the weaker teams don't want to play as regularly, play at all or quit playing. There is myth that weaker teams will get better after losing a bunch of times, the truth is most people have peaked in ability unless they are completely new, as in playing a few months somewhat competitively. At this point in time I understand people just want to play with friends but don't be surprised when teams quit trying at an old game.

dave14810
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 15th 2013, 9:07 pm

i'm sorry, but i just had to say this. The reason AZ has better players on his team is because he's PUT THE TIME IN TO MEET THESE PLAYERS. It's obvious AZ and I aren't huge fans of each other...whatever. Don't really care about that....I'm still smart enough to realize that he's been around the block, just like I have. And I know he'll say I was out for the first few months of confogl, (because I was finishing up my 2nd semester of college in a different city) but other than that i've been around the whole time which Is why i know players who are actually good lol. you can't expect to play one season and get in with all of the high caliber players. AZ rapes you because he's been around this game far longer than you have devil, you should have considered playing competitively a long time ago instead of setting up pub lobbies and playing against dumbasses. Everytime i would go pub stomp for like years, I'd always see you squadded in a pub lobby....sorry to burst your bubble but that's NOT going to get the job done. Get out of the league then, nobody gives a fuck, because you've only been here for what? a few months? AZ is a seasoned vet, and like i said, even though AZ hates my guts, he's put in a lot more time to this game competitively than you, which i why he has a much better team. So go cry somewhere else.

And dave, yea i see where you're coming from cuz of the stats, but at the end of the day, it's NOT all about stats. Someone with a silenced uzi (which i don't care what anyone says, it IS a tier 2) can spray all the infected down blah blah blah get 25 special kills, but maybe it's the guy who dances on the tank in the corner while his teammates are being idiots who wins the game. or, if you're in a tough witch situation and someone hits the draw crown, they just saved a cap and possibly a death. It's all about the clutch factor that proves who's better. if you're constantly at the top of the stats board that's great, but when it comes down to crunch time in a game that's close, it's whoever can get the game saving clear, crown, boomer pop, level, etc who is better.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 16th 2013, 12:55 am

yeah ive been here for a few months and im allready better then alot of you seasoned league players as you like to call it.sure i dont have the team to back that claim up but im pretty sure i have beat most of you at least once in 4v4s and stuff but what im saying is you guys need like the best teams to do any good how about next league we do a random draw where all the teams are mixed i bet the games would be alot more evenly matched.i bet alot of the so called good players would hate this idea cos they dont get the team they want.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 16th 2013, 4:27 am

smh you're such a moron. I'm not going to even waste time with this. No, you're not good. In fact, you suck. So get out of the league, and go cry somewhere else. You beat most of us at least once? wow! great job! this whole community has lost to each other one time or the other. There may be a few rare cases where someone has never beat someone else, but it's very rare. Anyway, how about instead of trying to change the way the league works, go practice and come back with a good team.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 16th 2013, 8:21 am

if your not gonna waste time with this why do u keep replying. oh ill answer that for u cos your dooche bag with no life who thinks hes so beast cos he has a half decent team...im not trying to change the league if you pufters want your team cos you cant play with anyone else thats your problem i was merley suggesting an idea for a future league and i know people like you wont join it cos you suck without your normal 4
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 16th 2013, 9:13 am

lol ok man....that means as much to me as a split screener no mic sending me a message that says "u suck." lmfao leave dude, everyone thinks you're bad and nobody cares if you leave. So please, go!

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by niighhtmare March 16th 2013, 5:21 pm

[quote="

edit: On a somewhat different issue, we stack up the teams with what top players we have left, then complain when the weaker teams don't want to play as regularly, play at all or quit playing. There is myth that weaker teams will get better after losing a bunch of times, the truth is most people have peaked in ability unless they are completely new, as in playing a few months somewhat competitively. At this point in time I understand people just want to play with friends but don't be surprised when teams quit trying at an old game. [/quote]

True story bro. I get tired of being call a dodger because i don't bring my team *brand new to confogl* and play wraithchild every night. Honestly if my team did nothin but play the best teams every night they wold quit playing after a week or two. So yes i bring them up slowly, get over it. Call me a dodge if you want. My team will play everyone when they are confident enough. My team knows im down to play anyone im not afraid to lose a game on xbox contrary to popular belief. I have nothing to prove nor care to prove to anyone. Be lucky i joined them or they may not still be trying now. Don't cry because i don't play you. Your the one that looks like a bitch.

niighhtmare
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 17th 2013, 2:26 am

guess what ron i use to be a split screener non mic and guess what we would win most games this game isnt about communication like u think it is. its about watching your team mates at all times.split screeners can potentially be great players as they can see whats happening from 2 players at the same time so dont think you know everything about the game cos u dont ive beaten some of the best players with non micers and split screeners so u obviously dont know jack shit and jack left town retard
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 17th 2013, 6:39 am

LOLOLOL WHEN DID I SAY COMMUNICATION MATTERED???? I play with con who is a mute, and most of the players I play with don't even talk about what's happening in the game, they just bullshit around. Keep telling yourself you're good....whatever helps you sleep at night xDDD

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 17th 2013, 7:29 am

just cos you have played the game longer doesnt mean your the best infact im pretty sure you quit the last time i played you so you really dont impress me ron there are tons of players who are better then you and me so i dont really give a shit what u have to say lol.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 17th 2013, 9:18 am

^^^ LMFAO oh yeah sure I did buddy, I totally quit. NOT. If i did then it was a pub game, and I left because I had to go play a real team, with real players lol....you're trying to say that AZ is lying and shit yet you pull this wack story out of your ass. I've only played you in like confogl once, because most of the time I would just run in to you while pub stomping, and rape you in versus lobbies as a warm up! hahaha just get out of here kid you're embarrassing yourself.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 17th 2013, 11:27 am

Your still replying even tho its a waste of time lol...yes im embarrassing myself by telling everyone about liars such as unseen and yourself i can see why no one wants to play this game anymore with assholes like you around who do nothing but lie and cheat even tho you say your good at the game which is why i find it funny you have to cheat to get wins in a league. lmao you guys are really bad and if you want more players to come play this great game you need to stop acting like your the best and shut up and play.all you bad kids who cant play without the same team actually do suck at the game cos your not getting any better playing with the same people.try carrying 3 noobs around all day and you might be as good as me one day lol Smile
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 17th 2013, 11:38 am

you must have a fucked up memroy then cos i remember you joined the pub lobby and invited your 4 and my non micer team fucked you up.get over yourself your a really bad player ron jeremy and ill beat you everytime you try you poor kid.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Random L4D Player March 17th 2013, 4:50 pm

who cares, you both sound like a bunch of faggots anyways.

Random L4D Player
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron_Jeremy March 17th 2013, 9:01 pm

Mhmmm great story bro! You have never and will never beat me, so keep dreaming. Neither has the retard above me xDDD if you want to believe that you have, go ahead, but you and I both know it never happened. Keep losing dude.... Smile you will never be any good at this game

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Nz DEVIL zN March 18th 2013, 1:33 am

you dont remember no mercy and me charging you of the hospital floor and then you raged quit like a little cry baby.its all good man the smart people will know your lying anyways since you backing up unreal and your an ass clown anyways im done posting i think ive proven how much of a retard you are so enjoy been a dumb ass who thinks hes good later noob.
Nz DEVIL zN
Nz DEVIL zN
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitch March 18th 2013, 3:48 am

Bahaha this whole thread was a joy to read.

I have to add that I remember, quite a looong time ago before this Devil kid had ever played Confogl, I opened my icy heart and tried to bring him in to a Confogl F/O because he seemed like a pub with potential.

Instead of learning from us this kid bitched and tried to tell us how to play the ENTIRE time, and was so horrible we ended up kicking him. From a F/O. That bad.

Now you're in here arguing with people that are undeniably better than you. Sheesh. Some people.
Glitch
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next