EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 16th 2013, 9:04 am

Before I get to the point of this, no, I'm not playing in season 5, but good luck to all that are.


Anyway, here's what I really wanted to say: Since MK's coming back, and he obviously has a lot more people loyal to him than the admins of the other site, let me just say, if they want to play in MKs season, you will all have the final say, but DO NOT FORGET WHO FUCKED EVERYTHING UP. Don't forget who fucked over this already dying community by kicking out some of the most active players on the game for NO FUCKING REASON.

-) luny
-) genesis starfucker
-) lil penis pony
-) silver halo cock

so pretty much the pubbiest losers that are left in the community ^^^

Anyway, you can invite them to play as you wish, or not, but either way, just remember these are the people responsible for sending some of the best and most active players packing. Where's vorym? tofu? tony???? where's silver? oh yeah, he had to move to PC! crazylegs and docz still play but not as often as before! Con is still on, but he and I just pub stomp usually.....these are the high caliber players that are NOWHERE TO BE SEEN because of the fucking pieces of shit listed above, who thought that they could take over and call all the shots. These crybaby nerds wanted power because they have none in their shitty lives, and they completely ruined a game that we all love, or loved by banning some of its' largest advocates. Tofu had a stream that was getting VERY popular among competitive l4d players as well, but nope, it call came crashing down because of these geeks listed above. So make your choice, but to all the veterans like myself who have been around the block when it comes to competitive play.....I would completely leave these fucks out to dry.....we all know they're not going to win anything either, since they all suck. Sorry, but it's the #truth.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by dave14810 on February 16th 2013, 10:10 am

I completely disagreed with how both your and Tofuu's teams were treated and posted multiple times on their site about it. There was no reasonable justification for banning every single member of both teams. However I think its important to let bygones be bygones, banning them wouldn't accomplish anything other than giving them the proverbial middle finger for past acts. The community is very small and they lost sight of what was best for the game which is to keep as many people involved as possible. It would be easy to ban them, however accepting them into the league and letting go of any ill feelings is more difficult but would better serve keeping the game alive that little bit longer.

dave14810
Uncommon Common

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 16th 2013, 2:38 pm

**I just want to say before I start typing that I have been trying this whole time not to start shit with anyone. I am over the drama. I will state my opinions though because I got fucked over last season, plain and simple, and have not been able to express them. I have no respect for certain people/teams, and I will express it here as...delicately as I am capable of.


First of all, thanks Ron. <3 <3 <3 I've always had respect for you and your team (even if I've talked shit on stream, but it's just in-game stuff...who hasn't).
I agree with you completely. I'm not going to name names but Silverhalo's league turned into "kick out all of the good teams so our favourite team can win our tournament". I have no respect for teams that know the better teams were disqualified and still think they are better than everyone. Frankly if you are not playing the best and winning, you are not the best. Plain and simple.


Silverhalodouche is now banning any team in his league for wanting to play in this one too. I wish that was enough for the teams signed up with him to be like, "uh, who the fuck are these kids to threaten me and tell me when/where/who I can play?" but some people are pretty thickheaded. Their shitty league is nothing but powertripping. In Silver's tournament, the only thing that matters is Silver and Luny. The players don't matter, the game doesn't matter, real competition doesn't matter, and being fair doesn't matter to them. It is unimportant. As long as their ADMINS are in control, important, and feared - that is what drives them, not the integrity of this game. They freak the fuck out over the possibility of people realizing it is an awful tournament, and they have no idea what they are doing.

They even let their LMs be played on regular versus, all of my wat. Fucking retarded haha. After getting banned, I did quit for ~2 months but I am now around again in the community just to try and help this better league gain some members. Too many people who just want to fucking play got fucked over, so I'll take any chance I can get to upset the idiots of the other league. This game was fun at one point. I'm over being ragey, I'm over having grudges against every person that I feel superior to (everyone Wink), if I do play it is to have fun with my team and that is all.



And on another note, there is absolutely no point banning them from this league. First of all, they will never abandon their shitty excuse for a tournament. Second of all they would NEVER EVER play against my team, and probably dodge the other good teams as well. That's another reason they wouldn't sign up. Frankly I'd like to perfect score them again like I did in the one LM they agreed to play against me before banning me Wink



I miss you guys though. <3 ):



Also I'm sad Luny didn't get a dick-reference name like the others.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l Zoey l on February 16th 2013, 6:04 pm

Genesis didn't get a dick-reference neither... Unless his ability to f--k a star means he has one big D.
avatar
l Zoey l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 16th 2013, 6:52 pm

l Zoey l wrote:Genesis didn't get a dick-reference neither... Unless his ability to f--k a star means he has one big D.
I think it's safe to say he was the biggest dick of them all.
Your solution is acceptable.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l_AZ_l on February 16th 2013, 8:34 pm

ron jeremy, ur finally realize i'm bad. thanks.

l_AZ_l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-07-11
Location : on the dougie shelf

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by JibJabJessie on February 16th 2013, 8:46 pm

Wow o.o Brutal honesty at its best. I like how some of you guys are speaking your mind openly on the internet for others to see! Too much power-tripping was going on and I was personally sick of it. I get banned for standing up to their arbitrary authority...

BUT, I would like to clarify that this is not MK's league. I want to stress the point that you guys all matter and will help us make decisions in how the season will be done. No power-tripping intended. MK is simply here to help make final decisions if disputes come up once the league is solidified.

ALSO, I'm liking the roster lists... Should be plenty of good games. You sure you don't want to come back, Ron? Smile
avatar
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 16th 2013, 9:22 pm

l_AZ_l wrote:ron jeremy, ur just as much as a pub. no one even knew you until docz decided that he wanted to take u under his wing and carry your pub-ass. that is all. thanks.


LOL ok pussy, so why did you all of a sudden start sucking the big one once confogl rolled around? you didn't have your precious auto shotty? lmfao you're so shitty it's almost unbearable, in fact, I remember spectating you while we played and I absolutely could not believe why you still play this game. I'll give it to you though.....you're better than the losers I named above ON A GOOD DAY....maybe....barely. But hey, I guess you can be proud of that if you want....lol now go back to your job at mcdonalds and keep giving people heart disease.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 16th 2013, 9:31 pm

Glitch wrote:**I just want to say before I start typing that I have been trying this whole time not to start shit with anyone. I am over the drama. I will state my opinions though because I got fucked over last season, plain and simple, and have not been able to express them. I have no respect for certain people/teams, and I will express it here as...delicately as I am capable of.


First of all, thanks Ron. <3 <3 <3 I've always had respect for you and your team (even if I've talked shit on stream, but it's just in-game stuff...who hasn't).
I agree with you completely. I'm not going to name names but Silverhalo's league turned into "kick out all of the good teams so our favourite team can win our tournament". I have no respect for teams that know the better teams were disqualified and still think they are better than everyone. Frankly if you are not playing the best and winning, you are not the best. Plain and simple.


Silverhalodouche is now banning any team in his league for wanting to play in this one too. I wish that was enough for the teams signed up with him to be like, "uh, who the fuck are these kids to threaten me and tell me when/where/who I can play?" but some people are pretty thickheaded. Their shitty league is nothing but powertripping. In Silver's tournament, the only thing that matters is Silver and Luny. The players don't matter, the game doesn't matter, real competition doesn't matter, and being fair doesn't matter to them. It is unimportant. As long as their ADMINS are in control, important, and feared - that is what drives them, not the integrity of this game. They freak the fuck out over the possibility of people realizing it is an awful tournament, and they have no idea what they are doing.

They even let their LMs be played on regular versus, all of my wat. Fucking retarded haha. After getting banned, I did quit for ~2 months but I am now around again in the community just to try and help this better league gain some members. Too many people who just want to fucking play got fucked over, so I'll take any chance I can get to upset the idiots of the other league. This game was fun at one point. I'm over being ragey, I'm over having grudges against every person that I feel superior to (everyone Wink), if I do play it is to have fun with my team and that is all.



And on another note, there is absolutely no point banning them from this league. First of all, they will never abandon their shitty excuse for a tournament. Second of all they would NEVER EVER play against my team, and probably dodge the other good teams as well. That's another reason they wouldn't sign up. Frankly I'd like to perfect score them again like I did in the one LM they agreed to play against me before banning me Wink



I miss you guys though. <3 ):



Also I'm sad Luny didn't get a dick-reference name like the others.



Yup, miss your team too. It's no secret that after season 4 our two teams had the best chance to win....then after we were banned your team was OBVIOUSLY UNDENIABLY going to win. In fact, you probably would have beaten us in a playoff or something, because you guys were looking very strong, but who knows. BUT WAIT, NO! let's ban them too because they're too good Sad(((( Sorry but last time i checked it was FUN to go against the best people, because that shows you how good you really are. That's why i LOVED when our teams 4v4d/LMd....because they were always extremely tight and competitive games. Why would you get rid of that? why??? tell me luny! tell me genesis, pony, and halo! it's pathetic, and my point here is that (speaking to everyone at this point) if these guys DO decide to participate in this league, I'm not asking for them to be banned. I'm just asking for them to be treated as they treated others in their league: like complete and utter shit.

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by S u g a r on February 16th 2013, 9:45 pm

To R0n:

As much as we would like to treat them that way... I think just placing them back as players, and not in control, is enough of a wake up call to them. If not I feel like us admins would just be like them. Right?

But fuck kindness...

Kill them with classyness Wink
avatar
S u g a r
n00b

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

http://www.facebook.com/cynderella.lee

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by dave14810 on February 16th 2013, 9:55 pm


dave14810
Uncommon Common

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 16th 2013, 10:05 pm

Yes, I agree...but that is why this topic is titled DON'T FORGET! so when they need a break....or something to slide their way....just remember what they did, ok? That's all this post was about

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l Zoey l on February 16th 2013, 10:23 pm

l_AZ_l wrote:ron jeremy, ur just as much as a pub. no one even knew you until docz decided that he wanted to take u under his wing and carry your pub-ass. that is all. thanks.

I'm not a fan of you, but I FULLY agree with you.<3 If you are the weakest link on a team you should just stfu. However AZ, you are a pub too.
avatar
l Zoey l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by JibJabJessie on February 16th 2013, 10:34 pm

avatar
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by dave14810 on February 16th 2013, 10:49 pm

Lets try and not get carried away here people with the "you bad" nonsense. Maybe each respond once more and leave it at that.

dave14810
Uncommon Common

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 16th 2013, 10:51 pm

l Zoey l wrote:
l_AZ_l wrote:ron jeremy, ur just as much as a pub. no one even knew you until docz decided that he wanted to take u under his wing and carry your pub-ass. that is all. thanks.

I'm not a fan of you, but I FULLY agree with you.<3 If you are the weakest link on a team you should just stfu. However AZ, you are a pub too.


If that's the case....stfu both of you! you're both bad, nuff said. If you've played the game for this amount of time and still suck at it, you should get a new hobby. Peace out! Coach

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by S u g a r on February 16th 2013, 10:54 pm

Ron_Jeremy wrote:Yes, I agree...but that is why this topic is titled DON'T FORGET! so when they need a break....or something to slide their way....just remember what they did, ok? That's all this post was about

Oh trust me... After what they said about the people that I had to network around to get... and after the things they said about me... I won't be forgetting anytime soon. Btw, R0n there was one point when I made a ringer account "DeM WhIfF TaNkZ" and you were going to 4v4 me but you didn't know it was me...

you came into the lobby screaming at me, I didn't have my mic on so I just listened... probably one of the best moments in a lobby for me. <3

avatar
S u g a r
n00b

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

http://www.facebook.com/cynderella.lee

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l_AZ_l on February 16th 2013, 11:22 pm

lol in all fairness, my team went undefeated for about 2 months straight once confogl came out. harrison,crystal, legend and pink rubber got slapped and had to remake their team like 5 times in order to beat us in CG. robs team with scream punch and mkj got beat quite a few times. we were pretty much unbeatable. where were u during CG??? oh ya still in pub lobbies. GMG 6-0 in CG (woulda been more but people started dodging). get wrecked ron jeremy. i only came back to beat dark phoenix btw

l_AZ_l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-07-11
Location : on the dougie shelf

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 17th 2013, 1:27 am

I just want to laugh and say I definitely would've won the tournament, absolutely no question, had we not gotten banned. The only losses I took in the tournament were from fox twins and once by BP the Best, and that's because my team started to go down hill and stopped giving a fuck after Christmas/getting suspended/arguing about not getting suspended anymore.

Carry on fighting though.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 17th 2013, 3:12 am

l_AZ_l wrote:lol in all fairness, my team went undefeated for about 2 months straight once confogl came out. harrison,crystal, legend and pink rubber got slapped and had to remake their team like 5 times in order to beat us in CG. robs team with scream punch and mkj got beat quite a few times. we were pretty much unbeatable. where were u during CG??? oh ya still in pub lobbies. GMG 6-0 in CG (woulda been more but people started dodging). get wrecked ron jeremy. i only came back to beat dark phoenix btw


LOL oh wow when confogl first came out??? damn man, that was just recently, NOT!!! haha dude stop living in the past when in your mind you used to be "good." lmfao you're awful dude, and at that time I was still away in college, before moving back to my hometown to transfer colleges. So no, i wasn't in pub lobbies, I was actually in NO LOBBIES AT ALL. Get your facts straight you loser. Oh, and you came back to beat dark phoenix? you and what army? gonna go suck docz cock for him to carry you against them? you can get the best players left in l4d and you still wouldn't beat dark, because with you on the team it would be a 3v4. good luck though, and keep living in the time of contender gaming, which was how long ago? can't even remember dude! Get wrecked, and dark phoenix is gonna scrape you! LOLOLOL Gnome

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by BLaiDz on February 17th 2013, 5:01 am

So much rage in here. Sorry about the misdemeanors of the last ordeal with that other group xD
avatar
BLaiDz
n00b

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 29
Location : Ya mom's house

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Killa Tofuuu on February 17th 2013, 12:44 pm

Just wanted to come in here and say that some of the best games I've ever played have been against both you guys. AZ's team back in the CG days was fucking beast. They probably had the best chemistry I've ever seen. And Ron's team with silver and crazy was ridiculous too. These guys shit on tanks like it was nobody's business.

You guys can fight all you want but I've seen the best from both of you. I can't nor would I try to say who was better... All I know is that you were both beast as fuck and I miss playing against you. Best games of L4D I've ever played.


Last edited by Killa Tofuuu on February 17th 2013, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Killa Tofuuu
n00b

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 17th 2013, 1:27 pm

Killa Tofuuu wrote:Just wanted to come in here and say that some of the best games I've ever played have been against both you guys. AZ's team back in the CG days was fucking beast. They probably had the best chemistry I've ever seen. And Ron's team with silver and crazy was ridiculous too. These guys shit on tanks like it was nobody's business.

You guys can fight all you want but I've seen the best from both of you. I'm can't nor would I try to say who was better... All I know is that you were both beast as fuck and I miss playing against you. Best games of L4D I've ever played.
Pussy.


ps you made a horrible error that i'm signing in to fix k luv yew
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Killa Tofuuu on February 17th 2013, 2:14 pm

Glitch wrote:
Killa Tofuuu wrote:Just wanted to come in here and say that some of the best games I've ever played have been against both you guys. AZ's team back in the CG days was fucking beast. They probably had the best chemistry I've ever seen. And Ron's team with silver and crazy was ridiculous too. These guys shit on tanks like it was nobody's business.

You guys can fight all you want but I've seen the best from both of you. I'm can't nor would I try to say who was better... All I know is that you were both beast as fuck and I miss playing against you. Best games of L4D I've ever played.
Pussy.


ps you made a horrible error that i'm signing in to fix k luv yew

Fuck you. but thanks. LUV YEW 2 CYOOTIE FLUFFER DUMPKINS

Killa Tofuuu
n00b

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 17th 2013, 2:16 pm

Killa Tofuuu wrote:
Glitch wrote:
Killa Tofuuu wrote:Just wanted to come in here and say that some of the best games I've ever played have been against both you guys. AZ's team back in the CG days was fucking beast. They probably had the best chemistry I've ever seen. And Ron's team with silver and crazy was ridiculous too. These guys shit on tanks like it was nobody's business.

You guys can fight all you want but I've seen the best from both of you. I'm can't nor would I try to say who was better... All I know is that you were both beast as fuck and I miss playing against you. Best games of L4D I've ever played.
Pussy.


ps you made a horrible error that i'm signing in to fix k luv yew

Fuck you. but thanks. LUV YEW 2 CYOOTIE FLUFFER DUMPKINS
...
...







disowned.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum