EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l_AZ_l on February 17th 2013, 6:37 pm

lol tofu. thanks buddy

l_AZ_l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-07-11
Location : on the dougie shelf

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by JibJabJessie on February 17th 2013, 8:22 pm

D'aww, the community DOES have a sweet side Smile
avatar
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 17th 2013, 9:37 pm

I love to hate you guys. <3
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Machiavellus on February 18th 2013, 7:52 pm

JibJabJessie wrote:

Plz come to PC where you will still be pubs, but you can play promod. Wait I forgot L4D2 is bad. Deadstops and suzis. l2l4d1 and pump your way through quads and every tank ever. I'm a pub. The things I've seen just in scrims with Mal make all my days on xbox look so pointless. None of you ever had skills compared to the mouse people. Little Visceral JR knew how to skeet like no ones business with his low sensitivity but i'm still going to choc that up to xbox having bad hunters.

Why do you still play the game on this shitty platform when you have a PC? Form teams. Come play on PC PRIVATELY IF YOU HAVE TO. Play with your controllers rofl. ffs. Your confogl isn't even a real thing, it's a shitass fake mutation that a real comp player scoffs at like an elitist. PC > EKSBAWKS PC>EKSBAWKS

But on topic. There was a list of people that I hate. ponyo and friends. Faggots the lot of them. I take full responsibility for one of those seasons fucking up though. It was totally my bad for bailing. On the topic of vorym. I was going to ban them from the other tournament anyway. Their names offend me. And honestly I'm starting up a new tournament right now. And you're all banned. Go out and get lives. I'm the Champion of season 6 and 4 with no remaining challengers. GG
avatar
Machiavellus
Uncommon Common

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28
Location : The TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 18th 2013, 11:15 pm

I love you, you bearded goddess.

But your argument is not going to make a dent. People will stay on xbox because it's easy to be GOOD here. People are recognized here. Also, people are offering up prizes to play. Pc does not offer this, and even if it did, no one from xbox would even have the slightest chance at winning any tournaments against PC kids. So anyone who cares about being recognized as 'good' is not going to switch over, and sadly that makes up about 99% of what's left of the community. I tried getting into PC but I cannot mouse+keyboard to save my life and it was discouraging.

We have kids that think they're good on xbox using mouse+keyboards. Why aren't they on pc? Because they are bad compared to PC kids.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Ron_Jeremy on February 19th 2013, 8:28 am

Machiavellus wrote:learn new thing make brain hurt. likey controlley thingie with knobs makes me feel at home.

No I already saw batsmin in a pug crying that it takes more skill to aim with a controller and loudly bitching about framerate on PC where you can just, upgrade your PC. A huge bitch spree about how much better xbox is. Kids are so gross. There are or were prizes, and you all do have the chance to win them, with almost minimal effort. L4D2 is barely a gun game. It's a waiting game of baiters and a positioning game like chess. Most of the known good players quit PC a long time ago too like you all should do altogether. LET THE GAME DIE ALREADY FFS.


fuckin aye....let me just say I ONLY play l4d2 when asked to 4v4, which is only once every three days or so....so basically I don't play anymore. But....what the fuck man? why do you care so much? if shit is poppin and there's a big ol' party over on PC, why are you telling xbox kids to go to PC? Don't you have enough people? Your argument of "well xbox kids aren't really good just come to pc and find out" is retarded....you do realize that you're talking about a fucking zombie game right? it's a game where you SHOOT FUCKING ZOMBIES. Left 4 dead is a game of fps rejects. Put an l4d player on cod or crysis ( a real fps) and most would fail. Know why? because it takes skill...a game where you don't even aim down the sights and the max sensitivity is that of the speed of a snail obviously doesn't require skill. We all know that....the majority of people that still play just play for the funny and crazy shit that goes on in matches, which usually happens because of how broken the game is. Stay on PC lol nobody cares dude....I could say "hey go play cod or crysis" and you might get smacked. Same as you telling me to play l4d2 on a completely different system.

Overall, the point is, if you want to talk about playing a game on a system that takes skill....how about playing a game that actually takes skill overall?

Ron_Jeremy
Common Infected

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by JibJabJessie on February 19th 2013, 10:21 am

I like the people on xbox, and it's the last game I'll actually play on the xbox to keep in touch with them. And as far as skill goes, you CAN be good at PC if you want to take the time to do it. I play L4D2 occasionally on the PC, and I'm content with that. I would have to re-network, and I already know the community here and have fun. Yes, I do believe we're all bad compared to PC. Yes, I do believe we're all big fish in a little pond. But like Ron is saying, L4D2 is broken. I play with the people I already know to have fun (and with my team now, they have the passion to play so I'll play with 'em). It's like a casual competitive game XD And I'd love it if MKJ would get a better PC and play with me :3

And almost every time I get on the PC, my mind is on RTS games. My passion for L4D2 isn't what it used to be. I'm not likely to go out on my own to PC to play where the bigger competition is. Yes, I'm helping the game stay crawling on xbox, but that's for the community who still want to play on console. If a L4D3 comes out, I'd re-network and move to PC since it would probably be on a new console. I certainly don't want to own another console -.-

Also, it doesn't take more skill to use 2 joysticks. It takes more skill to deadstop, pop rocket boomers, and skeet consistently without the dependence of 100 lerp and lag issues. It takes skill to react so quickly with a M+K. I don't get that argument.
avatar
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 19th 2013, 7:14 pm

Ron_Jeremy wrote:
Machiavellus wrote:learn new thing make brain hurt. likey controlley thingie with knobs makes me feel at home.

No I already saw batsmin in a pug crying that it takes more skill to aim with a controller and loudly bitching about framerate on PC where you can just, upgrade your PC. A huge bitch spree about how much better xbox is. Kids are so gross. There are or were prizes, and you all do have the chance to win them, with almost minimal effort. L4D2 is barely a gun game. It's a waiting game of baiters and a positioning game like chess. Most of the known good players quit PC a long time ago too like you all should do altogether. LET THE GAME DIE ALREADY FFS.


fuckin aye....let me just say I ONLY play l4d2 when asked to 4v4, which is only once every three days or so....so basically I don't play anymore. But....what the fuck man? why do you care so much? if shit is poppin and there's a big ol' party over on PC, why are you telling xbox kids to go to PC? Don't you have enough people? Your argument of "well xbox kids aren't really good just come to pc and find out" is retarded....you do realize that you're talking about a fucking zombie game right? it's a game where you SHOOT FUCKING ZOMBIES. Left 4 dead is a game of fps rejects. Put an l4d player on cod or crysis ( a real fps) and most would fail. Know why? because it takes skill...a game where you don't even aim down the sights and the max sensitivity is that of the speed of a snail obviously doesn't require skill. We all know that....the majority of people that still play just play for the funny and crazy shit that goes on in matches, which usually happens because of how broken the game is. Stay on PC lol nobody cares dude....I could say "hey go play cod or crysis" and you might get smacked. Same as you telling me to play l4d2 on a completely different system.

Overall, the point is, if you want to talk about playing a game on a system that takes skill....how about playing a game that actually takes skill overall?

I'd say I'm better at COD than I am at l4d2. When I was playing consistently I could keep almost a 3.0kd. I have a high 2.3 (I think)kd on my account on xbox now only because I haven't played in months and months and when I go back occasionally it starts to lower because I just fuck around. I also used to play on 10 sensitivity. I consider that better than what I can do on l4d2. I've never been consistent at deadstopping or skeeting or whatever, I'm more able to make good calls and decisions as far as being a 'good player' goes. Just my input.
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by xSilver on February 20th 2013, 4:26 am

Machiavellus wrote:
JibJabJessie wrote:

Plz come to PC where you will still be pubs, but you can play promod. Wait I forgot L4D2 is bad. Deadstops and suzis. l2l4d1 and pump your way through quads and every tank ever. I'm a pub. The things I've seen just in scrims with Mal make all my days on xbox look so pointless. None of you ever had skills compared to the mouse people. Little Visceral JR knew how to skeet like no ones business with his low sensitivity but i'm still going to choc that up to xbox having bad hunters.

Why do you still play the game on this shitty platform when you have a PC? Form teams. Come play on PC PRIVATELY IF YOU HAVE TO. Play with your controllers rofl. ffs. Your confogl isn't even a real thing, it's a shitass fake mutation that a real comp player scoffs at like an elitist. PC > EKSBAWKS PC>EKSBAWKS

But on topic. There was a list of people that I hate. ponyo and friends. Faggots the lot of them. I take full responsibility for one of those seasons fucking up though. It was totally my bad for bailing. On the topic of vorym. I was going to ban them from the other tournament anyway. Their names offend me. And honestly I'm starting up a new tournament right now. And you're all banned. Go out and get lives. I'm the Champion of season 6 and 4 with no remaining challengers. GG

Okay mach lolol xD you know ive been playing pc for quite awhile now. People respect me a lot on there, they think I'm good. I got friend on there as well. But you know what's funny? I have never ever seen you on there at all!!!!!!!!!!! And I play both l4d1 and 2. LOLOL you are a fucking joke dude. You don't even play cause I had you on my friend list and you had like 100 hrs lol. its sad that you keep saying "come to pc and quit being a no life on xbox." lol you are a fake. nuff said.


On the other hand I think I might be coming back with World of Noise and Fofitty (a pc player). So hit us up for 4v4s! and btw I miss playing you vorym it was exciting and entertaining as crap even with tofu's long and boring tanks xD haha you a guys are beast. hopefully get to play you guys soon. Oh and btw a xbox kid can go to pc and beat the best pc players cause I have and I enjoyed the win xD

xSilver
n00b

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Mississippi

http://Youtube.com/xsllv3r

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by l Zoey l on February 20th 2013, 5:23 am

If Vorym is going to support the PC statement by Mach, then I think she should go to PC, but wait..., she can't adjust? Okay then stfu, seriously. lol

& Maybe people stay on xbox because:
- They have their friends on xbox & everyone they play with doesn't have pc.
- They have other/more games on xbox & L4D2 does not consume their life in a literal way or just "gaming life".
- People play to have fun. OMG!? a videogame FUN?

Ron Jeremy seems to make more sense than a lot of people on here lately & I wouldn't have said that about him previously at all.....

"Get good, go to pc" is always & will always be a stupid subject to bring up. We're all pubs? That's cool... I find out doors activities to be fun too. :O
avatar
l Zoey l
n00b

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 20th 2013, 7:23 pm

I miss you too Silver. <3 We're terrible now from not playing anymore but if you come back hit me up, I'll try to scrape 4 together when I can.


Also, not going to waste my intelligence and logic on someone that is incapable of both. ^^^ pz


avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by JibJabJessie on February 20th 2013, 9:23 pm

I meant I didn't get the argument of "it takes more skill to aim with joysticks than it does for M+K." This game is strongly based on your calls, too.

Silver, if you guys come back, come play in the league! You can join any time, but realize the longer you wait the harder it is for you to fulfill your quota of at least 2 games per team. (We have a rule specifically that if you make it to the playoffs, you must have at least 2 games against the other top 4. If you don't fill your quota for other teams, we might overlook it.)
avatar
JibJabJessie
Uncommon Common

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by xSilver on February 21st 2013, 12:46 am

Yea! Me and World are going to start playing very soon. And we are getting more pc players to play with us who have xbox they just don't play it. We will surely be joining the league very soon but we are gonna be so bad. And vorym You haven't seen bad till you see me play xD lol I was trying to play a pub game today and yea I left.... I need my mouse and keyboard 0_o lol we will come back and maybe me and crazy will start playing together again so it will be a good game as usual :D

xSilver
n00b

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Mississippi

http://Youtube.com/xsllv3r

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by mkj13 on February 21st 2013, 4:16 am

Silver <3 no homo

mkj13
Admin

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Jersey Beach

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Glitch on February 21st 2013, 5:32 pm

mkj13 wrote:Silver <3 no homo
Mk <3 lots of homo
avatar
Glitch
Uncommon Common

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Unreal The Great on February 27th 2013, 7:59 am

Mach you're complete shit at everything.

Unreal The Great
n00b

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by mkj13 on March 2nd 2013, 9:40 pm

Unreal The Great wrote:Mach you're complete shit at everything.

wow.... i have to agree with unreal on this

mkj13
Admin

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Jersey Beach

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by xSilver on March 5th 2013, 11:39 pm

lol so do I...

xSilver
n00b

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Mississippi

http://Youtube.com/xsllv3r

Back to top Go down

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum